How can I use my hair dryer safely?
Customer Service posted this on Mar 28, 2016
- Keep the air vent clean (see your manual for cleaning instructions).
- Avoid drying soaking wet hair. Remove excess water from hair by gently squeezing with a towel. Do not rub hair with the towel as the friction can cause frizz, split ends and damage.
- Never handle your hair dryer with wet hands or near any water (sink, tub, toilet etc).
- Keep your hair dryer a minimum of 6 inches away from your scalp while drying your hair.
- Keep your hair dryer moving at all times to avoid applying too much heat in one spot.
- Allow your hair dryer to cool before storing it.